[Zope] Supported platforms and versions of Python

Jens Vagelpohl jens@zope.com
Tue, 19 Feb 2002 09:05:06 -0500

i mean the OS X developer tools, which are usually included as an extra CD
in the OS X box if you bought the retail version. otherwise it can be
downloaded from the apple developer connection website somewhere. if you do
not have the developer tools installed you will not be able to compile
anything on your box.

WEBSERVER.txt is way old. a better idea is to search zope.org for apache or
virtual hosting. go with something simple like rewrite rules in apache and
the virtual host monster (which is part of zope 2.5.x) to make your life
easier.

jens