[Zope] Can we have spamassassin installed as a front-end to the zope lists?

Martijn Pieters mj@zope.com
Tue, 19 Feb 2002 12:56:52 -0500

On Mon, Feb 18, 2002 at 03:05:05PM -0800, Bruce Perens wrote:
> Can we have spamassassin on the Zope lists, please? My copy is correctly
> flagging spams to the list, meaning it would have caught them. It's free
> software, and seems to be very well thought-out.

We are already in the process of installing it. We are also upgrading Exim
at the same time. And last but not least, we have to make sure that
spamassassin doesn't generate more false positives than the current solution
(RBL checks).

--
Martijn Pieters