[Zope] FTP/WebDAV editing in version (proposed interface)

Eron Lloyd lloyd@lancaster.lib.pa.us
Wed, 20 Feb 2002 10:22:25 -0500

WebDAV would be the way to go with this...I imagine you just need a client
with the proper support. I don't know how Zope wraps WebDAV around activity
done in a version object, besides write-locking however (or if it even is
done at all). Since KDE just recently got native WebDAV support, I haven't
gotten a chance to play with it much yet. This is a good topic for
discussion, however. I suppose there could be a way to access a version
object's changes through FTP using URL mangling.

Regards,

Eron