[Zope] inserting form value to the table

Hamzal Kamal k_hamzat@yahoo.com
Wed, 20 Feb 2002 09:58:01 -0800 (PST)

Hello steve,

I have a form with a form processor as an action on it. Now I want to
be able to capture some fields enter on this form onto another form
(bcos i dont expect the user to start tying the same info again,)
which should display immediately the submit button is pressed. Also i
want to be able to save the values captured in a table.

Thanks.
kamal.
--- Steve Spicklemire <steve@spvi.com> wrote:
> Hi Kamal,
>
> 	You want to create a ZSQL Method that does an "INSERT" query, you
> can then invoke this method from DTMl, Python Script, or ZPT in the
>
> "action" method of your form.
>
> -steve
>
> On Wednesday, February 20, 2002, at 11:16 AM, Hamzal Kamal wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > I want to be able to extract the values enter through a form and
> > store it in a dbase.
> >
> > thanks.
> > kamal

=====