ER: [Zope] Using ZSQL Results in python: "dictionaries" property doesn't exist

Igor Leturia ileturia@euskalnet.net
Wed, 20 Feb 2002 20:09:29 +0100

  You're right, Dieter, I'm using ZODBCDA. So now, to solve my problem I
need to do do one of these two things:
    1) Solve the bug in ZODBCDA, which I don't think I am capable of. Could
you or anyone give me some help on it?
    2) Use  whatever ZODBCDA uses instead of dictionaries (I suppose Results
returns the records in some field with another name). Does you or anyone
know the name of the field ZODBCDA uses instead of dictionaries? Or is there
a way to know the properties or fields of an object in Python? If there is,
then I would use it to get the public properties or fields of the Results
object and then I could try and see which of them holds the records of the
query.
  Thanks in advance,

                            Igor Leturia