[Zope] Use Page Template to emulate standard_html_footer and header

Joseph Wayne Norton norton@alum.mit.edu
Thu, 21 Feb 2002 20:46:30 +0900

At Thu, 21 Feb 2002 12:35:54 +0100 (CET),
Robin Smidsrod wrote:

> I understand and have used this successfully. The problem is that I have a
> lot of DTML pages which I'd try to avoid rewriting to page
> templates. But I'd also try to avoid to duplicate code in the page
> template and the standard_html_footer/header.

Not sure if this will help or not ... but why don't you modify your
page template to simply include the dtml header and footer and not use
the macro for the header/footer.

Probably something like this ... but not sure if this will work or
not.

- j