[Zope] Web publishing using Zope and GNU TeXmacs

Adam Fields fields@surgam.net
Fri, 22 Feb 2002 11:18:21 -0500

Sounds like an interesting project.

Joris van der Hoeven says:
>    (for instance) of TeXmacs documents (there might be some information
>    loss here, like the disappearing of mathemematical formulas).

I believe there are a few packages that do LaTeX conversion to HTML
and maintain the formulas as images. I don't see why you couldn't do
the same thing here.

>    Then we might provide an Html version of a page when browsing the site
>    using a conventional navigator and the TeXmacs version when browsing
>    using TeXmacs.

Does Zope have the ability to do server-side object substitution
without a roundtrip redirect?

				- Adam

-----
Surgam, Inc. is a technology consulting firm with strong background in
delivering scalable and robust enterprise web and IT applications.
http://www.surgam.net