[Zope] ANNOUNCE: Iptc and Exif reading support. A hotfix to Photo Product 1.2.3

Ron Bickers rbickers-dated-1015124536.6280c3@logicetc.com
Sat, 23 Feb 2002 22:02:16 -0500

I want to avoid repeating the lengthy discussions we've already had about
the term "hotfix", but I would like to clarify that that this product does
not "fix" anything (at least not that I know of), but rather adds some nice
features to Photo.

> thanks, Ron, for your product.  I'd like you to consider these as default
> features for a future release of Photo.

I don't yet have a time frame for a next release, but I will certainly
consider adding this to it.

Thanks for your contribution!

Ron Bickers
Logic Etc, Inc.