[Zope] ANNOUNCE: Iptc and Exif reading support. A ProductExtension to Photo123

Ron Bickers rbickers-dated-1015173157.658715@logicetc.com
Sun, 24 Feb 2002 11:32:38 -0500

Yeah.  A lot of rambling, but there were some good arguments.

While I'm being petty ;-) ...

For those that want to give me credit for my Photo product (which many have
done and I thank you), the following English rule applies:

Since my last name ends in an 's', to make it possessive you simply add an
apostrophe.  Thus the following phrase:

... Ron Bickers' Photo product ...

Looks kind of goofy, but that's how it goes.

> So taking into account all the considerations I'll call my patch
> temporarily
> a not hot, not cold, hopefully cool, "ProductExtension", because
> it is what
> it is, isn't it. :)

Indeed.  Sounds good to me.  Whatever it's called, it looks nice.  Thank
you!

Ron Bickers
Logic Etc, Inc.