[Zope] Re: File Upload via python

Markus Schaber markus.schaber@student.uni-ulm.de
Mon, 25 Feb 2002 10:11:01 +0100

Hi,

Dieter Maurer wrote:

> Wade Leftwich writes:
>  > I have run into problems trying to use a context object with
>  > Internet Explorer 5.0, and I vaguely recall being unable to do a
>  > context.manage_addProduct from that browser. I didn't have time to
>  > explore, just used PARENTS[0] instead of context.
> It would be really astonishing when "context" were dependent on the
> used browser...
>
> There must be another explanation.

This could be an explanation, e. G. Opera used to make aggressive use of
some http features, which made it fail on some webservers (although the
webservers claimed to support that features). Now as they act less
aggressively (but still more aggressive than the competitors), it works.

Source: opera.linux newsgroup, some months ago.

Markus

--
"GPL software is not free - the cost is cooperation"