[Zope] stack error with Python 2.1.2

Derek Simkowiak dereks@realloc.net
Mon, 25 Feb 2002 23:23:17 -0800 (PST)

-> > > Smells like some _very_ ugly hacks in Zope or Python.
->
-> > Nah, just the restricted code in in Zope uses a different compiler than
-> > the one in Python leading to badness.
->
-> The problem is more that the Zope code in 2.4.3 and earlier is _broken_.
-> Busted. Incorrect. Wrong. Corrupter of memory, destroyer of data, eater of
-> souls.

	Can you be more specific?  It seems pretty stable to me, after a
couple of months of production usage.  Also, I am a bit worried that
"version 2.4.3" of anything would corrupt memory, destroy data, and eat
souls; so far I have not (to my knowledge) lost any data.

	I take it you had a bad experience with one of 2.4.3's more
serious bugs?  :)

--Derek