[Zope] Where to see Zope Syntax? Book? Grepping?

LeeMcKusick@yahoo.com LeeMcKusick@yahoo.com
Tue, 26 Feb 2002 16:39:38 -0800

	After starting with the Zope Book and the 2.5.0 Tutorial I want to see more formal syntax so I can write form screens and ZSQL.

	So far the help screens and tutorial leave me puzzled. I don't understand enough Zope design and I don't understand enough Python to grep the source.

	Question One is: Please recommend the best next book.

	I need form syntax. I need to understand Zope ZSQL syntax and examples for dump, import, backup and transactions.

	Question Two is: If grepping the Zope source is the best way to understand Zope, could you please show me an sample grep?