[Zope] Use the ZODB as an ODBC data source

Tom Smith tom@othermedia.com
Thu, 28 Feb 2002 10:01:06 +0000

--Apple-Mail-2-76044589

On Thursday, February 28, 2002, at 09:58 AM, Chris Withers wrote:

> Tom Smith wrote:
>>
>> Now wouldn't that be a good idea?
>>
>> It'd be a GREAT integration technology, being able to access the ZODB
>> from PHP or ASP...
>>
>> Is it feasible?
>
> We'll tell you when we try otu the code you've written ;-)

Ahha, the classic open-source sanity pill/ thorn in my side....

What You Want Is What You Should Code Yourself ( WYWIWYSCY )

Ah well

:-)

--
tom smith | tom@othermedia.com
http://www.othermedia.com/blog

--Apple-Mail-2-76044589

It'd be a GREAT integration technology, being able to access the ZODB
from PHP or ASP...

Is it feasible?

</excerpt>