[Zope] Symlink product returns "Attribute Error"

Joel Burton joel@joelburton.com
Thu, 28 Feb 2002 11:07:06 -0500 (EST)

On Thu, 28 Feb 2002, Phil Harris wrote:

> Hmm, surprises me, cos I use it quite extensively.
>
> I just replicated your layout and it worked first time.
>
> Maybe you have some security issue, possibly?

Doubtful. "bury" is in the root folder (real root, no VHM or such) and
I'm a manager with a standard acl_users. I'm testing it, so everything is
pretty uncomplicated.

I'm in Zope 2.5 running under ZEO. What are you in?

--

Joel BURTON  |  joel@joelburton.com  |  joelburton.com  |  aim: wjoelburton
Independent Knowledge Management Consultant