[Zope] Where Is This I/O Error?

Mike Renfro renfro@tntech.edu
Tue, 1 Jan 2002 23:30:49 -0600

On Tue, Jan 01, 2002 at 03:47:24PM -0800, Ben Ocean wrote:

> I'm at a loss how I would do this. I'm using a script in InstanceHome
> called zctl.py, so I customarily run:
> ./zctl.py start &
> from that directory. If I were to also run /usr/bin/nohup how would I do
> it? Do I edit zctl.py?

Most likely, it'd be nohup ./zctl.py start & ; no editing of zctl.py
at all.

However, I'd grep through any third-party products and see which of
them is spewing stuff to the terminal via bare print
statements. Comment out the print statements, as they're (a) almost
definitely for debugging, and (b) shouldn't be there anyway.

--
Mike Renfro  / R&D Engineer, Center for Manufacturing Research,
931 372-3601 / Tennessee Technological University -- renfro@tntech.edu