[Zope] sorting a table

Meilicke, Scott scott.meilicke@intp.com
Wed, 2 Jan 2002 16:07:20 -0800

Look at the management interface.  The main frame does what you are looking
for.  Figure out the file that generates that frame, and look at the
DTML/python to see how it is done.

-Scott

-----Original Message-----
From: Lucas Vogel [mailto:vogell@yahoo.com]
Sent: Wednesday, January 02, 2002 3:09 PM
To: zope@zope.org
Subject: [Zope] sorting a table

I have a DTML method that calls a Z SQL Method and places the results into
an
HTML table. What I would like to do with the table is make the column
headers
sort the results in ascending and descending order when they click on the
link. I haven't really seen any Howtos or anything in the Zope book that
describes or explains what I'm trying to do. If someone could help me with
this I'd appreciate it.

Thanks,
Lucas Vogel