[Zope] Scripting Problem Causing Import Error

Ben Ocean zope@thewebsons.com
Thu, 03 Jan 2002 05:59:15 -0800

Hi;
I'm trying to import a product but running into a problem because of the
way I've set up my Zope. Here's my architecture:

/home/httpd/ZopeInstallation/Zope_software_home -- this is where the
standard distro lives
/home/httpd/ZopeInstallation/OtherProducts -- this is where I install all
my added products

In the latter directory is where I've installed CMF. The product I'm trying
to install imports scripts from CMF. Here are the lines of code that throw
the errors:

from Products.CMFCore.PortalContent import PortalContent
from Products.CMFDefault.DublinCore import DefaultDublinCoreImpl
from Products.CMFCore import CMFCorePermissions
from Products.CMFCore.WorkflowCore import WorkflowAction, afterCreate
from Products.CMFOptions.ExtFile import ExtImage

No doubt this product is thinking the CMF stuff lives in
lib/python/Products, but it doesn't! How shall I rewrite these lines to
properly point them?
TIA,
BenO