[Zope] Templates a step backwards?

Lee Braiden jel@ntlworld.com
04 Jan 2002 00:42:24 +0000

--=-WD+mGxuFGJ5HGcRYuEHb

On Fri, 2002-01-04 at 00:24, sean.upton@uniontrib.com wrote:

> I was reading through last months CMF list archives, and saw some similar
> sentiments; I would have to disagree, as someone who has worked with both
> ZPT and DTML enough to know the ups and downs to both.  Here's my take, f=
or
> what it is worth.  I like ZPT...

Thanks Sean & Ron, your suggestions sound pretty good, I'll get to work
on figuring out METAL asap =3D^)

ohhh, and Sean...

> - force designers to write well-formed HTML; you would be surprised...

Nope, I wouldn't.  I've seen that particular form of evil.  Nothing like
trying to write a nice clean XHTML site with your boss throwing in
circa-Netscape2 HTML ;)

- Lee.

--=-WD+mGxuFGJ5HGcRYuEHb

--=-WD+mGxuFGJ5HGcRYuEHb--