[Zope] Capturing Site Errors

marc lindahl marc@bowery.com
Fri, 04 Jan 2002 01:40:56 -0500

I wouldnt do this - I got nailed by the NIMDA worm.  1000's of computers
that caught it after sept. 11th were each accessing something like 11 wierd
paths, which of course didn't exists, so my admin account was flooded with
over 100K emails within a couple of days.  I would recommend doing a little
extra work and make it a form which has to be submitted by the user.
Otherwise, just check the log files.