[Zope] flash<->zope<->zsql

mick polo sendyourstuff50@hotmail.com
Fri, 04 Jan 2002 23:00:02 +1030

yes that's what i thought too but it does not seem to work at all - I got it
to work with perl php asp on a normal server... but i wanna use zope!! --
and do i have to call <dtml-in sqlMethod> to execute a query? I cant seem to
run a zsql query from flash in zope at all!!

hmmm

..use Flash's ActionScript method, such as loadVariable, XML().load()
..XML().sendAndLoad(),XMLSocket.connect().....
..to trigger the objects and methods in a zope server.

..Iap, Singuan