[Zope] ZSyncer bidirectional ?

Andreas Hölzl hoelzla@t-online.de
Fri, 4 Jan 2002 13:52:21 +0100

hi to all the ZSyncer user out there,

ZSyncer is quite a fine Product, but i'm missing bidirectional syncing, i.e.
being able to do an update of remote objects as well as local ones from one
ZSyncer instance.
The current state is, if i am right, only one way syncing.
Example:
if there is an object on your remote Zope and it is missing on your local
Zope, you can only delete the object on the remote server but not copy it to
your local Zope.
I suppose this has to do with the 1-to-n (development-production) syncing
architecture.

If no one can explain or has a suggestion, i'll try to modify ZSyncer by my
self.

Andreas Hölzl