[Zope] objectValues value for Zdiscussions

Casey Duncan c.duncan@nlada.org
Tue, 8 Jan 2002 16:05:38 -0500

On Tuesday 08 January 2002 03:40 pm, T.J. Sullivan allegedly wrote:
> Hello All,
>     I am trying to generate a list of available forums located in a
> folder. The easiest was seams to be using <dtml-in
> expr="objectValues('ObjectTypeName')"> but I can not find the value to
> insert into the objectValues parameter for ZDiscussions Topic. Any
> thoughts? TIA
>
> TJ Sullivan

If you look at any management screen for an object, you can see it's meta-
type in the top left corner, as in:

"Some Metatype" a /Path/to/object

Also the meta-types are listed in the drop-down list you use to add an object
to a folder.

hth,
  Casey Duncan, Sr. Web Developer
  National Legal Aid and Defender Association
  c.duncan@nlada.org