[Zope] Security Settings for a newly imported Module

complaw@hal-pc.org complaw@hal-pc.org
Tue, 8 Jan 2002 23:50:02 GMT

Andreas:

As you have experience in this area, perhaps you could give me one last
enlightening jolt.  Assume for instance that you created a Product in
../lib/python/Products/MyModule and added fpformat.py to it.  What security
settings would you change via the product management screen in order to avoid
the authorization challenge from appearing?

Thanks in advance,

Ron

> Forget what I just wrote in the last response, bad idea.  Andreas was right.
It