[Zope] CST with Ext.session data container (SQL)

Milos Prudek milos.prudek@tiscali.cz
Wed, 09 Jan 2002 13:02:35 +0100

Hi,

I would like to try CoreSessionTracking 0.9 with External data
container, to store session data in a SQL table.

I need this in order to pick up session data later on by a non-Zope
application (IMP written in PHP).

I figured that I'll need to instantiate Session Data Container. But
there is no place in Session Data Container management screens to
specify the SQL connection to use.

OTOH, Session Data Manager has a place to specify Session Data
Container.

So I now have Session Data Manager pointing to correct Session Data
Container, but I don't know how to point Session Data Container to a SQL
table.

Where can I find help?

--
Milos Prudek