[Zope] Single form, multiple classes

Michael michael@exasource.com
Thu, 10 Jan 2002 15:03:04 -0700

I am trying to dig a little deeper into Zope's capabilities and have created
sample multiple classes to handle company, account, contract and billing
information, for example. Since you could have multiple accounts for one
company and multiple contracts per account and so on.  How can I use one
entry form to handle parsing the data to multile DB files?  Is this something
that can done in DTML or will I have write a python script?

The example I'm playing with is as follows:
CompanyInfo class
AccountInfo class
ContractInfo class
BillingInfo class