[Zope] Problems with authentication over multiplle zeo client

Chris McDonough chrism@zope.com
Fri, 11 Jan 2002 08:15:43 -0500

It sounds like you just need to install extUserFolder on both clients
and point them both at the same interbase database.  Then maybe use
basic auth instead of cookie auth?  Not sure what extUserFolder writes
into cookies if it does cookie-based.

--
Chris McDonough                    Zope Corporation
http://www.zope.org             http://www.zope.com