[Zope] Removing product

Luis Martín Argañaraz amartin@softlab.com.ar
Fri, 11 Jan 2002 10:56:14 -0300

Hello everybody.
I’ve upgraded from zope 2.4.0 to zope 2.4.3. I don’t know if this
information is useful.
My problem is that I want to modify a product (a very simple one).
First I installed a product with a typing error (it was my fault) so it
appear as a broken product. When I try to correct it, Zope didn’t
recognized the changes when I restart zope (I used all possible ways).
So I try removing and reinstalling it: I do this removing the folder of
the product from :
website/lib/python/Products/
then I restart zope (all possible ways). In this case the product still
appear as a broken product with the same error. This is really crazy
because the file doesn’t exist at this time.
So I try another method removing the product from the management
interface. In this case the product disappear. But when I copy the new
version of my product (without error) to website/lib/python/Products/
zope doesn’t recognized the product (it has the same name).
I think the problem appear when I try to remove a product.

Any suggestions?
Thanks
Martin