[Zope] Integrating Zope on NT Lan

Milt Martin MiltM@wp.state.ks.us
Sat, 12 Jan 2002 10:22:30 -0600

After evaluating zope (building a few test websites) our state agency
(Kansas Department of Wildlife and Parks)
is planning a pilot project to use Zope on Linux to build an intranet to
integrate existing web applications/services.
Currently these applications run on NT servers and were developed using
Ultradev, active server pages (IIS) and MS SQL Server.
We do have The Zope Book but have some startup/newbie questions:
How do you  setup zope/zserver to use existing NT user id/passwords to
access Zope web apps so we don't have to maintain an acl-user folder with
duplicate user id/passwords?
Note I have reviewed postings/how to's about ntuserfolder/jcntuserfolder but
I am not confident that I REALLY understand how they're used.
(i.e. ntuserfolder not usable on Linux Zope?)
Any advice or clarification would be much appreciated.