[Zope] ANNOUNCEMENT: New Zope-based Public Site

Milos Prudek milos.prudek@tiscali.cz
Sun, 13 Jan 2002 18:11:18 +0100

> Tim Owen wrote:
>
> Milos,
>
> I have not experienced this problem nor has a few of the others who
> tested the site.  iMeme - who we use for hosting - uses Apache as the
> web server in front of Zope and ZEO for load balancing.  What browser
> are you using (I have tested under Netscape 6.2 and IE 5.5)?

Mozilla 0.9.6

I've seen ZServer in my proxy logs for your site, so I thought you must
be using ZServer instead of Apache proxy, but I have no experience with
the Apache setup. I just thought that Apache would appear in my logs if
it was Apache proxing Zope - this is apparently not the case. I
apologize.

--
Milos Prudek