[Zope] Data.fs

kosh@aesaeion.com kosh@aesaeion.com
Mon, 14 Jan 2002 02:05:59 -0700 (MST)

On Mon, 14 Jan 2002, Mayer, Steven wrote:

> Hi,
> I=B4ve got a big problem with our Data.fs! The Size is >1,9GB and shortly=
 our System will crash again.... :(
> Can I split the Data.fs in several pieces? Or can Zope work with only one=
 Data.fs?
> I don=B4t understand that our Data.fs increases, though nobody works on Z=
ope, because I have set the permissions that nobody can create or modifie a=
 Document!
> Can somebody help me? Please! :)
>
> Regards
> Steven Meyer

Switch to zope 2.4.3 and python 2.1.1 with large file support if possible.
That will get rid of the 2GB size limit for zope since that is a python
limit and in some cases an os limit though not on most of the recent ones.

Web application design http://webme-eng.com