[Zope] Formulator override method does not work

cgreen cgreen@ttsg.com
Mon, 14 Jan 2002 14:38:10 -0500

Dieter;

Dude!!! You totally f---in' ROCK, man!!!

That was completely it..... my non-programming 'self' would have *never*
figured that out --
"container" instead of "context". That's what happens when you (I)
cut-and-paste code
instead of understanding it....

Thank you, thank you THANK YOU! If you are ever in the New York City
area, I owe you dinner!

peace