[Zope] LocalFS

John Ziniti jziniti@speakeasy.org
Wed, 16 Jan 2002 00:52:12 -0500

I understand now ...

I think sorting by type and __then__ by id is a normal thing to do.  At
least,
it is something I expect to be able to do easily in the shell.  I think
LocalFS,
which (IMO) is Zope's extension of "ls" should be able to do the same.

The Product is modifiable, if given sufficient foresight, and logical
default
values.