[Zope] Ran out of Zen: Multiple inheritance and __init__ problems

Lennart Regebro lennart@regebro.nu
Tue, 15 Jan 2002 22:43:30 +0100

From: "Dieter Maurer" <dieter@handshake.de>
>There is one in any Zope distribution: "lib/Components/ExtensionClass/doc".

I love Google. I just cut out from above, paste it into my Google toolbar
searchbox, and press 'I'm feeling lucky' and whaddayouknow, I end up
straight in the correct place in cvs.zope.org. Fantastic. :-)

Anyway, making sure both classes subclassed ExtensionClass.Base made the
first alternative work as expected.
This is the drawback of learning Python the same time as Zope. A lot of
magick is done in most Zope classes that you don't know about, and hence,
when you aren't subclassing Zopeclasses, probles arise. :-)

Thanks!