[Zope] E-Mail notification subscription

Toens Bueker toens.bueker@gmx.net
Wed, 16 Jan 2002 14:15:25 +0100

Hi there,

one of the features of commercial intranet/portal packages is e-mail
notification. Basically you can subscribe to a 'category' or a 'folder' and you
get mail, when a new document in this category/folder arrives.

Sometimes the 'searches', which provide a list of new or added documents can be
scheduled to run on a certain time of day in order to prevent 'mail storms' of
notifications.

I think, that I've seen a zope product, with at least that notification
capability. But I don't remember which product it was (an I cannot find it with
the search on zope.org).

Any ideas which product that is/was?

Thx.

by