[Zope] ZODB based Product problem

Chris McDonough chrism@zope.com
Wed, 16 Jan 2002 10:46:14 -0500

Hi Antonio,

To be honest, I didnt read all of your message because it was too long=20
and wasn't very clearly worded. Sorry!  I'd like to help but I usually=20
only have the time to answer "bite sized" succinct emails from the=20
maillist that don't require a lot of conceptual and physical setup.  I=20
imagine that other folks have the same issue.

You might try to restate your problem in a shorter email.

Cheers,

- C