[Zope] ZODB based Product problem

Max M maxm@mxm.dk
Wed, 16 Jan 2002 16:37:23 +0100

Antonio Jesús Carrasco García wrote:

> Hello again.
>
> Whatīs the problem with my question?
> Is it very difficult?
> Nobody knows how to do it?
> Isnīt there any way to do it?
> Donīt you understand my english?

Personally I have never tried to save something in Zope outside the
Data.fs, and I suspect it will give you all sorts of problems.
Especially if you are not shure exactly what you are doing.

Regular Zope objects needs to be stored in the Zope hierachy or you will
  probably loose all kind of enviromental data.

Why do you want to store it outside the Data.fs ??? I think that maybe
you are doing things more complicated than they need be.

> I need an answer. Or only a feedback to say:
> "Ok, Antonio. I have read your e-mail, but I donīt know the way to do
> it. Try another way to do it!."

Generally if you get no answer an a maillist, it's because nobody has a
solution.

> Please, I need something. Iīm becoming crazy.

We all are at some time or another ...

regards Max M