[Zope] CMF Intro?

Stephan Goeldi stephan.goeldi@datacomm.ch
Fri, 18 Jan 2002 08:39:04

>I think If you want to know what CMF is for you really have to install it
>and create a demosite.

What would be very good for CMF is something like
the standard Tutorial in Zope (Elvis lives!). Although
it has worst usability (adding the product and importing
the examples ... very ugly if you are a newbie!) it was
the point when it made click in my head and I realized
that Zope is the solution for my needs.

Something like this tutorial in CMF. But with better
usability.

The Zope demos on www.zope.com are way too fast.
I have to listen and look very concentrated, and I am
no newbie. You can absolutely forget, that any
Non-Zopist understands what's really going on.

Of course, my approach of a simple CMF demo with a
Java tool on www.goeldi.com/e/demo is way to slow
and big (1024 screen size). But it is much better
to follow and to understand.

Stephan
www.zopehosting.ch