[Zope] Product->refresh broken in zope-2.4.3?

Thomas Guettler Thomas Guettler <thomas@thomas-guettler.de>
Fri, 18 Jan 2002 18:32:23 +0100

On Fri, Jan 18, 2002 at 07:15:58PM +0100, Sven Rudolph wrote:
> Hello all!
>
> After "refreshing" my product I can't create new instances of my product any more. I get the following error message:
> 'Object of type "None" is not callable'
> This happens even if I didn't change anything in my source code. Just clicking the "refresh" button is enough.
> When I restart the sever everything works fine again.
>
> This behaviour is new in zope-2.4.3 (I updated from 2.4.1)
> Is this a known bug? Must I downgrade again to 2.4.1?
>
> Thanks in advance

I use 2.4.3 and refresh my python products several times a day. It
works fine, even with dependencies between products. Do you get a
stacktrace? I refresh my products with auto-refresh, never tried the
button.

 thomas

--
Open Source Software Solutions