[Zope] How do I find which object causes a 'No Authorization header found' error ?

Dieter Maurer dieter@handshake.de
Fri, 18 Jan 2002 20:22:55 +0100

vio writes:
 > I have a product with many classes, and an access bug. How do I find out which object is causing the bug? The traceback:
 >
 > Traceback (innermost last):
 >          File /v/Zope-2.4.1-src/lib/python/ZPublisher/BaseRequest.py, line 463,
 > in traverse
 >          File /v/Zope-2.4.1-src/lib/python/ZPublisher/HTTPResponse.py, line 581,in unauthorized
 >        Unauthorized: (see above)
You just tried to access a protected object, see "var/Z2.log" to find out
which one, but your browser did not send any authentication information.

Dieter