[Zope] Zope on Cobalt?

Tom Cameron tom@mooball.com
Sat, 19 Jan 2002 20:03:55 +1000

Sam, I have replied to your post on the Cobalt list, but for convenience of
others here is the same reply.....

There are a few posts in the archieves so search for Zope.

I have it running on my RAQ4 with no problems. I basically followed these
two previous posts
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/zope/message/54565
and made a few mods to suit my own needs.

I have created a /Zope/ folder for each account.

Be aware that you have to run one single instance of Zope for all users
which has some potential problems with memory usage and load.

If you have any trouble let me know and I can give you more detail

Tom