[Zope] Running Zope as NT Service

Joseph Griffin jgriffin@pclnet.net
Sun, 20 Jan 2002 22:21:17 -0600

You da man. Thanks Joseph

-----Original Message-----
From: Phil Harris [mailto:phil@harris-family.info]
Sent: Sunday, January 20, 2002 7:43 PM
To: Joseph Griffin; Zope@zope.org
Subject: Re: [Zope] Running Zope as NT Service

If you installed Zope to run as a service with the default service name of
'website' then do this:

1.    Open regedit
2.    edit
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\website\Parameters\star
3.    change the 'start' value to what you wish

My reg entry looks like this,

"D:\python211\python.exe" "D:\ZOPE25~1\z2.py" -S -X -w 8080 -W 8090 -f 8021

The -w 8080 would be changed to -w 80 in your case, the -W 8090 is the
webdav port and -f 8021 is the FTP port.  Also notice I use a different
Python to the one delivered with Zope, this makes it easier to install
packages etc.

hth

Phil