[Zope] change proxy role permission

Paul Zwarts paz@oratrix.com
Mon, 21 Jan 2002 10:10:50 -0500

Thanks for the tip Cornelis. I tried that also with no success, but do
you think this trick is the same as taking ownership of the object as
well?

Cheers,
Paz

-----Original Message-----
From: Cornelis J. de Brabander [mailto:brabander@fsw.LeidenUniv.nl]
Sent: Monday, January 21, 2002 4:06 AM
To: Paul Zwarts; 'Dieter Maurer'
Cc: zope@zope.org
Subject: RE: [Zope] change proxy role permission

I'm not sure whether it's the same problem, but once in a while I get
something similar. What I do is copy the content of the method or
document,
delete it, create a fresh one, paste the content and set its proxy
roles. It
sounds ugly, but it works for me.

Cornelis J. de Brabander
Department of Education, Leiden University
P.O.Box 9555, NL-2300 RB Leiden
+31 71 527 3422/3401
brabander@fsw.leidenuniv.nl

Paul