[Zope] Read Data of a LocalFS object

Rainer Thaden Rainer Thaden <thadi@gmx.de>
Mon, 21 Jan 2002 18:41:42 +0100

Hi there,

I installed the Photo product and try to add a folder (in my file
system) with multiple images in a way, that I iterate through it's
contents with the fileValues method of the LocalFS product and pass
the returned objects to the manage_addProduct method of Photo.

Then I get an attribute error on read(), because the
manage_addProduct['Photo'] uses the read method on the passed object.
I think, the returned object from the LocalFS method is a LocalFS
object and I have to pass a 'normal' file object to the
manage_addProduct method.

Is there any way to get a file object from LocalFS

--
Regards,
 Rainer                          mailto:thadi@gmx.de