[Zope] PCGI Error explanation

Steven Grimes sgrimes@acceleratedtechnology.com
Mon, 21 Jan 2002 13:26:41 -0600

Anyone,

I'm getting the following errors in my pcgi.log file. I do not know what the
mean. could someone enlighten me? If you don't know what they mean could you
please point me to some documentation on how PCGI logs errors?

My setup is Zope 2.2.0 on Windoze NT 4 using IIS 4 for SSL support.

I've searched the mailing list and all other documentation that I could find
with no luck.

(1)
Mon Jan 21 11:29:04 2002
  pcgi-wrapper: (112) error returning stdout to server  (112) Error
returning stdout to server

(2)
Mon Jan 21 11:38:41 2002
  pcgi-wrapper: Failed to start resource  (101) failure during start

(3)
Mon Jan 21 12:15:04 2002
  pcgi-wrapper: No error  (107) bad stdout strlen (0)

Thanks,
Steven Grimes
Database Engineer
sgrimes@acceleratedtechnology.com

Accelerated Technology, Inc.
720 Oak Circle Drive East
Mobile, AL 36609
TEL: 251-661-5770
FAX: 251-661-5788
www.acceleratedtechnology.com

Over Ten Years of Providing Embedded Solutions