ER: [Zope] Options for NT authentication and authorization?

Andy McKay Andy McKay <andym@ActiveState.com>
Mon, 21 Jan 2002 11:40:48 -0800

> By the way, I don't know if I should upload this solution to the
> Zope.org website, as it is not entirely a product, but I think it could
> be interesting for many people.

Up to you, but yes lots of people will probably find it useful. At least you
could write a How To or something about how you did it.

> If the Zope.org webmasters are reading
> this, please tell me if you want it or not. And if you do, please give
> me some instructions on how I should do this, as I have never uploaded
> anything there (name of the product, folder, password, etc).

Just go to Zope.org, join and then create a Software Product object. If you have
used Zope you can figure it out.
--
  Andy McKay