[Zope] AttributeError when adding Product.

Dieter Maurer dieter@handshake.de
Mon, 21 Jan 2002 22:00:48 +0100

Mark Lilly writes:
 > I have a Product called Project that has one ZClass, also called Project.
 >
 > When i am in /Control_Panel/Products/Project and select Project_addForm and
 > then View, i can enter a Project ID and then submit, and a Project instance
 > gets created in that folder.  However, anytime i try to add a Project
 > Product using the Add... drop down, i get an error:
 > Error Type: AttributeError
 > Error Value: createInObjectManager
The error indicates that the wrong "Project" object (the product
rather than the ZClass) is used. The easiest way is to avoid the
name conflict (by renaming your product).

If you do not want that, you may try "Project.Project.createInObjectManager".
However, I am not sure, that it will work.

Dieter