[Zope] Authentication with IE 6/7

complaw@hal-pc.org complaw@hal-pc.org
Mon, 21 Jan 2002 21:42:21 GMT

Has anyone reported problems authenticating with Zope when using the version of
Internet Explorer that comes with WinXP?  One of my users (a computer literate
one at that) cannot authenticate as an owner when using IE 7.

I've tested the Zope site using Netscape 4.7 (in Linux/Windows), I.E. 4.x
(Windows), Mozilla (0.9x in Linux), Galeon (Linux) and Konqueror (Linux).  All
without problems.

I've recommended that she get Netscape, but I was wondering if anyone knew of
something specific to tell the user to fix in order to remedy the problem.

Thanks in advance,

Ron