[Zope] Adding a Factory results in a new ZCatalog index type

Maik Jablonski maik.jablonski@uni-bielefeld.de
Tue, 22 Jan 2002 09:18:04 +0100

hello,

zope is really great, but sometimes i don't know what to do.... ;-)

when i add a new product through the zope management interface (call it
myTest for example) and then add a new Zope Factory in this Product
(with the "Add list name" something like TEST), "TEST" will be also
listed in the "Select type to add"-list of the Index-Tab in a ZCatalog...

I've tested this on fresh installations of 2.4.3 and 2.5.0b4. same
results. i think i must do something with "filtered_meta_types", but i
don't know what.

can anyone give me clue? or is it a bug?

greetings,

mjablonski.