[Zope] Photo problems

Ron Bickers rbickers-dated-1012322586.e1165d@logicetc.com
Tue, 22 Jan 2002 11:43:05 -0500

Good question.  I don't know.  It looks like the answer is: "In the current
directory", but I don't know where that would be when running Zope.  I
looked for a few seconds to see if convert would use a TEMP environment
variable or something, but didn't find anything.

You could try running some tests with convert outside of Zope.  Not sure
what else to try other than digging through IM docs and source.

> > convert: Unable to open file (./magichSZblQ) [No such file or
> directory].
> > convert: Missing an image file name.

Tim Wilson reported an IOError problem, but running on Windows, so there was
no console info.  As far as I know, his problem hasn't been resolved yet.  I
wonder if the problem is the same.  Anyone know if Zope runs as a
non-privileged user under Windows?

Ron Bickers
Logic Etc, Inc.