[Zope] CST with Ext.session data container (SQL)

Milos Prudek milos.prudek@tiscali.cz
Tue, 22 Jan 2002 09:37:34 +0100

> > I would like to try CoreSessionTracking 0.9 with External data
> > container, to store session data in a SQL table.
>
> CST does not support relational databases for session data storage.  Al
> data is stored in the ZODB (mounted or main).

Sorry for the confusion! I misunderstood the following texts from CST
help:

++
External session data containers are traversable, and they are meant to
be instantiated within a nonundoing database, as accesses to session
data containers are very write-intensive. (...) A heavily-utilized
external session data container should be instantiated inside a database
which is nonundoing!
++

Obviously, I do not understand the term "to mount a nonundoing storage".
Does that mean "to mount a storage system, such as SQL table, inside
ZODB, so that it behaves  transparently as part of ZODB tree"?

Can you give some URLs where I would learn about that

--
Milos Prudek